spent the last couple of hours with these girls. it just made me more excited for our trip to florida in july.
quotes from tonight:
- kayla talking about spiderman: “that’s just an awkward place to shoot a web from.” “i don’t like the part when he tries to save the bus full of kids. it hurts me when i watch that.”
- kayla: “if we’re leaving, we need to leave now before all the creepers come out, you know lisa attracts all of them.”
- lisa talking about a guy she works with: “he just kept singing ~shake it like a salt shaker~ to me.”
- ashley: “i don’t scratch with my thumb, WHO SCRATCHES WITH THEIR THUMB?”
- kayla: “i can only eat popcorn when it’s dark outside.” “i’m smooth like butter.”
- lisa: “WHY ARE THEY SENDING MY MAIL TO YOU ASHLEY? ARE THEY SENDING YOU MY BANK STATEMENTS TOO?”
OH! and we saved a turtle from the middle of the road on the way to get some pizza. we named it howard philip, jr., put it in a bag, and kept it as our pet until we found a creek.